By using and submitting information to our Site, you are agreeing that we may collect, use and disclose the information we collect in accordance with the purposes and uses identified in this policy.
Information We Collect Online
Browsing Information; Cookies
We may use third party advertising companies to serve Company advertisements on our Site or other sites you may visit. To accomplish this, these companies may employ anonymous cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons) to measure advertising effectiveness and understand your visits to our Site and other web sites. These selected companies also provide this information to us which we use for marketing purposes.
How We Use Your Information
We use personal information collected on the Site for the following purposes:
- for the specific purpose for which it was volunteered (for example, to purchase a product, process a return;
- to improve the content, appearance and utility of the Site;
- to understand your needs and preferences;
- to develop, market, sell or provide products and services;
- to conduct surveys, research and evaluations;
- to manage and develop our business and operations, administer accounts, and collect and process payments;
- to detect and protect us and other third parties against negligence, fraud, theft and other illegal activities; and
- as permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements, process or provisions;
We have a strict policy against sharing your email address or any personal information with third parties. Your information will only be used for order verification, fraud control or internal purposes only.
We must always reserve the right to disclose information about you as required by law, in response to legal process including law enforcement requests, and where needed to protect the safety, property, or legal rights of users of the Site, or the Company or its affiliates or third parties.
We use certain security measures to protect the personal information you submit to the Site. For example, when you provide any order information, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, an encryption tool that provides security while transmitting this information over the Internet. We also use firewall technology, password controls, and other technological and procedural safeguards in maintaining the Site. Although we have implemented the above security measures for this Site, you should be aware that 100% security is not possible.
Managing Your Personal Information
To allow us to serve you better we encourage you to regularly review and update your personal information.
If you do not wish to receive email from Cult Eyewear in the future, you can unsubscribe by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any Cult Eyewear email that you receive, or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request to be removed from our email list.
Policy Updates & Notices
This policy is effective November 17, 2014.